[L3] Fly Away [L3] Fly Away

Brilliant. 'nuff said.

I love your longer songs, it's just the brilliance of your shorter hard hitting songs drawn out to make a good length song. These songs are hands down your best to date. I love the transitions of melodies and just the overall down right awesome beats. And did I hear a bit of piano tucked in there? Way to wrap the song up; your outro was simply beautiful, there's no other way to say it.

Overall I feel that this song is your best so far, a few more like this and there's nobody that couldn't say you're a professional.

Great job, keep it up <3

LiquidEvolution responds:

As much as I appreciate your kind words, I know I am far from professional and, I don't want to get ahead of myself.

As for the song, thank you. As opposed to my older songs. My ingenuity has become alot stronger and I've been able to push my creativity further and pull off longer songs aswell as more creative transitions and sequences although. I still lack in so many places and my tracks never measure up to my own expectations and no matter how hard I try. That sound I have in my head, never gets achieved.

Anyways, thanks :)

[L3] Pneumonia (Better Ma [L3] Pneumonia (Better Ma

Inspirational! Literary.

I can't believe I honestly forgot the song that inspired me to write my song 'To Say Goodbye.' It was the way you mixed your piano and trance style togther which inspired me to write that song. It may not be as great as your incredible trance but I simply had to have a go. Cheers :D

[L3] In Recent Events [L3] In Recent Events

Fuckin' aye.

You at least have to extend this a bit more, I love the tune :D

[L3] Late Nights (Nearly Done) [L3] Late Nights (Nearly Done)

Honestly...

I don't know what it is about your songs... all of them... honestly, there are only two words that can describe your work. Fucking awesome :D